.NET Software Developer contract in Austin, TX. This is a 1-year contract.
- Responsible for applications development in an enterprise architecture environment within .net framework using C#. Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Must have a good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Have experience working on distributed platforms (Windows preferred or UNIX) and have experience in a .net framework enterprise architecture environment.
- Knowledge of Rational Unified Process methodology, Agile or other iterative development methodologies is a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, and the ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.
- Experience in applying client side MV* frameworks such as backbone.js and AngularJS. Experience with Angular v4.0+ preferred
- A passion for including automated unit tests in the development process
- Understanding of Agile/Lean software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Web Content Management Systems Experience with Web API and RESTful services
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility Experience in developing against NoSQL systems like MongoDB
- Experience in application performance tuning and capacity planning Knowledge of financial services or banking.
- Knowledge of financial services or banking.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)