Our client in New Haven, CT, a leader in education and research, is seeking an Assistant Director, Quality Assurance. The Assistant Director is responsible for leading, managing, and advising designated staff, teams, and/or areas within the client (and HRPP as assigned) and is responsible for independently identifying and resolving issues regarding the client and the designated committees it supports. The position works closely with client and HRPP leadership, client and HRPP staff, IRB members, ancillary committee leadership, and others in the University research community to ensure operational efficiency and compliance with laws, regulations, standards, and institutional requirements that impact human research.
Our client in New Haven, CT, a leader in education and research, is seeking an Assistant Director, Research Coordination. The Assistant Director is responsible for leading, managing, and advising designated clinical research nurses and coordinator staff and approximately 3 research clinics. The new role is responsible for overseeing and maintaining clinical research quality standards, which will include working collaboratively with clinical research investigators and their teams to optimize study operations clinical units; independently identifying and resolving issues regarding the designated clinical research activities it supports, and mentoring and oversight of the clinical research team. The position works closely, clinical departments, and others in the research community to ensure operational efficiency, effectively, and compliance with laws, regulations, standards, and institutional requirements that impact human research.
Looking for a Lab Technician in Trumbull, CT!
6 Month Contract (with possible extension)
Laboratory Technician for the Personal Cleansing Global Design Team
Our design team is responsible for the global development of Company's personal cleansing brands. As a lab technician, you will be responsible for assisting in the formulation development of new global innovations. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Following process instructions to formulate various cleansing formulations.
- Maintaining a laboratory notebook which captures formulation details, processing steps, and time/temperature notes for the duration of each formulation batch.
- Communicate to team members on lab results.
- Managing the laboratory inventory of raw materials (surfactants, acids, bases, etc) ensuring the lab area is appropriately stocked.
- Filling, labeling, and organizing stability samples for product quality testing.
- Filling, labeling and shipping prototype samples for consumer testing.
- Maintaining a clean and safe laboratory work area while adhering to safety protocols and COVID protocols.
- Analyzing product attributes including pH, viscosity, rheology, density, appearance, and color.
- Flexibility and open mindedness in achieving objectives is required
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelors in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field
- At least 2 years of laboratory experience (college level or professional)
- Ability to work well in teams and demonstrate the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work independently, have strong technical, problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with laboratory skills including:
o Acid base titrations
o Making solutions
o pH measurements
o Basic laboratory equipment; hot plates, heating mantles, mixing units, etc
o Viscosity and rheology measurements
- Intermediate computer skills
o Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency required
- Employee must be able to occasionally lift up to 35lbs
- Employee must be able to be on their feet for a significant portion of the day
- Must be proficient in English
- Must have experience communicating lab results
- Employee must wear a mask and safety glasses at all times while in the building
- Employee must follow all local COVID
- This will require onsite at least 4 days a week. Will be required to follow company's Covid guidelines. 12+ month contract/project position. 12+ month contract position. No sponsorship provided. Must be eligible to work in US.
As a lab technician, will be responsible for assisting in the formulation development and technical claims testing of current and new innovations for haircare products.
Requirements for this position include:
- An educational background in science which includes chemistry laboratory. - Prior lab work experience is required including an understanding of chemical handling in the laboratory. Bachelors required, Master's desired. 2+ years in product based chemical or chemistry lab.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing claims substantiation on various haircare products, technical testing would include wet combing, shine, frizz, etc.
We are seeking an Digital Success Manager (DSM) to work on maintaining, expanding, and creating client engagement programs for the students, educators, and lifelong learners on the Open P-TECH platform. Client engagement is measured through metrics such as registered users, % of active users, NPS scores, event and activity attendance, and research participation.
To encourage user engagement, DSMs also provide direct support to client organizations through their journey with Open P-TECH, focusing on providing concierge problem solving for large organizations while engineering automated solutions for individual learners success.
The general mission of a Digital Success Manager includes (but is not limited to)
Enabling organizations in platform use and adoption of digital/blended learning approach
Preparing end-users for the digital learning experience (motivation, coaching, best practices)
Project managing any technical integrations for major clients with development support
Acting as the single point of contact for support and feedback
Assisting in managing training projects and contests, community building, and creation of adoption play books
Individuals interested in corporate social responsibility, entrepreneurship, and digital ecosystem development are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at 612-246-3934 ext 7113
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Site Superintendent / Construction Supervisor
Location: Syosset, NY - 11791
Duration: 12 months (high possibility of extension)
Assures compliance with job site safety plan, and takes appropriate action to correct safety issue
Develop, implement, and update regularly a detailed project logistics plan
Develop and maintain project master schedules and look ahead forecasts
Track and update detailed project status reports, and generate formal notices up and down the contracting chain
Conduct subcontract meetings to discuss safety and job progress
Work with other team members to ensure their work properly planned, and completed on time
Insure work is performed in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes and have understanding of Quality Control
Maintain project documentation to include daily reports, daily safety analysis, and job site progress photos
Document, notify, and track work deficiencies to a timely, complete, and acceptable resolution
Have foresight to predict problems before they develop
Oversees the maintenance of job site security
The ideal Construction Superintendent will have:
1+ Years of experience as a Construction Supervisor
4+ Years of technical systems experience in one or more of the following Low Voltage disciplines: Nurse Call, Access Control, Fire Alarm, HVAC Controls, Intercom, Mass Notification, Public Address, Networking, or Audio Visual.
Effective communication skills and personality traits to be able to work well with team members
Extensive computer software skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project
Management skills to mentor direct reports and develop their capabilities
An Associate's Degree in a commercial construction related field (preferred, but not required)
OSHA 30 certificate (preferred, but not required)
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job.
Perform media handling responsibilities per documented processes and procedures. These tasks include but are not limited to mounting / demounting of media into Automated Tape Libraries or Stand Alone Drives. Performing system commands as needed, Scanning, Comparing, processing media for movement activities (Vault In or Out, Mail In or Out, Emergency Recalls, DR Test Shipments, intersite media movement, Destruction events, etc). Retaining, posting and verifying of required evidence for audit purposes. Assisting customers via phone, Instant Messaging and email. Interacting with hardware included placing service request via phone/electronically as required. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following:
Provide customer assistance using all types of communication and media.
Perform Tape Operations console commands, understand media related messages and action as needed.
Follow us on Twitter
Friend us on FaceBook
Find us on LinkedIn