Experis/ManpowerGroup is partnered with a federal integrator seeking candidates for multiple Windows 10 Build Center Technician Lead positions in Germantown, MD. The Technicians will be key members of the desktop support team for a large-scale Windows 10 roll-out for laptops and desktop devices.
- Manage day to day work of a small team
- Perform shipping logistics
- Provides occasional off- hours on-site support for planned maintenance work, unplanned support issues, or to meet customer SLAs.
- Perform desktop and laptop installations and upgrades to Windows 10.
- Must have automation experience and have worked with SCCM Task Sequences, Automation Processes including USMT Sequencies and PXEboot. Strong troubleshooting skills and experience backing up data.
- 1-2 years of field service experience doing hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other deployment related activities within Windows environment
- Experienced with a Windows 10 roll out, refresh, deployment, or migration projects
- 1-2 years of deskside support experience
- Strong networking and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be available to work flexible work schedules
- Agile project management
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)