Role: Mechnical/Plastic Engineer
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Duration: 6 - 12 months
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Plastics, Mechanical Engineering or related field is required.
- 0-3 years related experience is preferred
- Experience with thermoplastics is strongly preferred.
- Experience with product design, CAD software and other computer modeling techniques is required.
- Proficient in engineering, problem solving, experimental design and data analysis is also required.
- Understanding of polymeric materials and manufacturing techniques, specifically injection molding, extrusion, heat bonding, ultrasonic bonding and adhesive bonding is preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and process development activities such as qualification, validation, design of experiments, FMEA and design for manufacturing is also preferred.
if interested, Please find below the details.
Sr Talent Acquisition
Experis IT : ManpowerGroup