Experis is partnering with a leader in the financial services sector to help grow their team, hiring for Trade Support Specialist/Accounting Associate in Newark, DE
Wholesale Lending Middle Office is a part of Wholesale Lending Services that primarily supports the North America Credit Trading, Loan Total Return Swap and Syndicated Leverage Finance businesses within the Corporate and Investment Bank. The Trade Support Specialist role sits within the Onboarding Liaison team responsible for ensuring clients get onboarded and settled in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Loan Documentation team to raise new counterparty onboarding requests
- Partner with Client Onboarding, Credit and Operations to address any outstanding issues related to the raising and active onboarding of an entity.
- Build and enrich new customer reference data into main loan platform
- Resolve issues related to incorrect and outdated reference data to ensure information aligns with legal documentation
- Prepare daily/weekly MIS reporting to track the status of open items and measure risk
- Investigate customer inquiries in various systems and liaise with internal teams to resolve any differences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with loan-based software (LoanIQ, ClearPar,)
- Experience with Onboarding and Know Your Customer process
- Familiarity with syndicated loans
- Prior knowledge of loan products or trading operations
Interpersonal and Business Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment and prioritize workload efficiently
- Ability to take initiative and self-motivate as well as work as part of a team
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please share me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact: Selva: 414-346-0711
Who We Are - Experis
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)