I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me on 612-246-3934 Ext :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me.
Job Title: Test Engineer
Job Location Boise, ID
Job Duration: 12+ Months Contract
The FW Triage Engineer is responsible for first-level triage of firmware problems found in duration testing for single function printers (SFPs) and multi-function printers (MFPs) and will provide first and/or second-level triage for firmware related failures.
- Perform initial analysis and debugging activities related to defect isolation and resolution.
- Document results of analysis and debugging activities.
- Create FW log files on [crashed] systems and 1st level of analysis information
- Log confirmed firmware defects in defect tracking system.
- Assist the responsible engineer (as needed) to provide additional information regarding defects.
- Perform specific or specialized testing to reproduce defects or to test defect fixes.
- Develop software/firmware tools as needed to aid in defect detection or identification
- Provide backup support for Firmware Product Champions in meetings
- Typically 4 years of technical education and 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination
- 5 years of related engineering experience
- In-depth experience and knowledge of LaserJet architecture
- Expert in debugging tools and methods e.g. GBD
- Programming experience with C or C++, Unix, Linux
- C or C++
- Effective analytical and investigative skills
- Able to work independently
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to successfully multi-task
- Project management
- Program management
Desk 612-246-3934 Ext :: 7132