If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Systems Technician
Location: Lynnfield, MA - 01940
Duration: up to 12 months
- Reports To: Branch General Manager or Systems Team Leader
- Supervises: None
Performs assigned system commissioning using configuration and commissioning tools. Troubleshoots and resolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems. Responds to basic warranty calls.
- Loads system-level controller software.
- Performs basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (e.g. sensors, actuators, etc.) and completes all required commissioning documentation.
- Keeps management and contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
- Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
- Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
- Communicates with the contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
For ST I: Demonstrated technical aptitude. Able to use hand and power tools (i.e. drills, saws, etc.). Basic computer skills required. Attention to detail. Good communication and listening skills. Depending on location, the mounting and termination of low voltage devices may have special licensing requirements.
For ST II: All of the above plus two years of experience in installing electronic and/or mechanical systems. Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC systems.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!