Contract: 6 months (with possibility to be extended)
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the creation of the supply plan and the execution of the production plan at third party factories that supply the North American market (US and Canada), with a continued focus on balancing service, inventory and waste metrics. A Supply Planner acts as a liaison between Demand Planning and Manufacturing. It is the responsibility of the Supple Planner to understand the business and to build a responsive network that can react to the volatility of the market while also managing inventory levels, non-finished Good material availability, and waste implications. As part of the Supply Planning Team, you will need to drive initiatives to meet team goals and ensure the continuous improvement of processes and outcome. This specific role focuses on the Hair Styling category at 3PMs.
- Collaborate and manage optimization and delivery of service, inventory, production planning, and key interfaces between Demand Planning, Factories, Suppliers, Procurement and Logistics.
- Prepare capacity constrained supply plans using SAP APO.
- Organize and coordinate meetings with factories and suppliers, building a partner to win relationship.
- Identify future customer service risk and work with the cross-functional teams to quantify and reduce impact to customers.
- The KPIs to manage in this role are: Service, Inventory and Waste.
- You lead the charge and influence a diverse group of collaborators with ease.
- You can take complex information, data points, forecasts and market conditions and loop them all together into a seamless supply plan. You analyze, strategize and execute plans that help to drive costs down while delivering the highest level of customer service for the Hair category.
- You are someone who loves to make an impact through hard work and collaboration while bringing innovation to the function.
- Complexity and changes are a constant, but you can pivot smoothly and understand the end goal, by constantly determining tradeoffs between service, cost and cash.
- You work across regions and effectively communicate and manage cross cultural differences that may impact decision making and day to day deliverables.
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or other related field.
- 2 or more years of professional experience: preferably within a Supply Chain or analytical role.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ideally, you'll have some exposure to SAP (APO), APICS and have a good foundation in supply chain planning principles.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deliver complex information to a variety of audiences with impact.
- Creative mindset with the ability to look at a problem with a number of different perspectives and ideas for a solution.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)