Supply Chain Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, NJ!
8 Month Contract (with possible extension)
Remote to start (onsite when/if pandemic lifts)
This position provides strategic and analytical support to the procurement activities for Collaborative Manufacturing (CM) operations for category as well as participation in the innovation projects planned to be launched in CM manufacturers. This includes but is not limited to: execute small, medium and large sourcing activities with a focus on data retrieval and analysis, market research, benchmarking activities, , work in innovations, savings and improvement initiatives. Selected individual must collaborate with the various functions throughout the organization, such as R&D, Planning, Finance, Brand and other procurement or supply chain groups in the diverse procurement activities.
CM Savoury Category Procurement activities:
- Scoping suppliers, getting NDA's in place, and communicating project brief to supplier supplier selection, negotiation of prices, terms and conditions, awards and contract management
- Develop improvement projects to delivery savings, cash, cost avoidance and service level improvements
- Participation in innovation projects, representing procurement in the extended team
- Baseline analysis, and understanding of the current cost, prices and total spend
- Special Projects
- Control of the internal KPIs such as VIP, Cash, Cost Avoidance, USQS, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Analytical skills
- Excel and data management proficient
- Microsoft Office suite, SAP Business
- Good communication skills
- Supply Chain experience (Procurement ideally)
- Preferred work experience with a clear competence in Supply Chain.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in any of the following areas desired: Engineering, Business, Economics, Supply Chain
- Ability to work quickly with great accuracy.
- Ability to be self-directed in researching market trends, benchmarking & intelligence.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate issues that may affect key business objectives.
- Negotiation with suppliers and communication skills.
- Understanding of operations and business requirement.
* Working cross-functionally across teams with varying priorities