Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Sr. Scientist. This position is a 9 - 12 month contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert (SME): to nutrition and clinical science expertise to translate complex science and research into compelling product claims and scientific messaging; communicate the science and product benefits to both internal and external audiences of varying knowledge levels; remain current in standards of nutrition care and scientific literature; represent Nutrition Science in cross-functional initiatives and programs; product claims development and substantiation Establish and maintain internal stakeholder relationships (e.g., platform scientists, product development, commercial (marketing and sales, sales training), public affairs, regulatory), and external stakeholders (e.g., key opinion leaders, customers and consumers) innovate and support the nutrition product portfolio and deliver against business strategies.
- Innovation and evidence generation: Actively engage in product ideation and innovation to build product pipeline; assess new ingredients and technologies; develop clinical research strategy that generates new evidence for new claims, messaging, and publications; engage in clinical research, secondary data analytics.
- Communication skills (oral and written). Prepare and deliver nutrition science-based content and presentations to field sales force, sales training, affiliates, advisory boards, customers, consumers and external key opinion leaders to support the global business strategy.
- Develop and review AN product and science educational materials (e.g., product monographs, training materials, medical justifications, FAQ documents, white papers, scientific backgrounders, as well as manuscripts for peer-reviewed journals.
- Cross-functional partnership: Serve SME and nutrition science lead on cross-functional teams, including new product development teams, process improvement, external programs and collaborations.
- Competitive surveillance: maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors' products, ingredients, features, and benefits; claims; educational events; understand implications of competitor activities to Client Nutrition. features and benefits and how this relate to Client Nutrition line of products
- Skills/Experience Requirements Strong collaborative, project leadership, research, publication/scientific writing skills, excellent oral and written skills required Proven ability to work independently, self-starter, collaborator with global teams and colleagues Ability to work constructively, decisively and collegially with external and internal customers, consumers and key opinion leaders
- Minimum of 1-2 years clinical, industry, and/or academic experience that blends science and business preferred
- Education Requirements MS/PhD/RD with minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience; experience working in a clinical setting highly desired Significant Work Activities & Conditions Continuous sitting and working on a computer for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day) is possible Percentage of Travel N/A Site Location Columbus, OH Location/Building Easton Square State/Province/Region Ohio Country USA Hiring Manager Bridget Cassady
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Experis Phone: 414-203-8334 Ext: 7112
Address100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212