Hello, a great client of mine in the agriculture industry, located in Grapevine, Tx is looking to add a Sr Product Application Engineer to their growing team. This is a direct hire role, offering a competitive salary and benefits package. If you read the job description below, and feel you're a fit, please apply for consideration. Thank you.
1. As the Harvesting Application Specialist, will bridge the R&D functional area with Marketing, Product Management and Service.
2. Team with R&D and PM to build specifications/LOR (List of Requirements) for all projects related to North America (adaptations, local variants, New Product Development projects also with Harvesting Systems Division R&D representing the North American region).
3. Support Project Management in product configuration definition and price list structure/elements.
4. Contribute conceptual ideas and design direction into the projects with NPD (New Product Development) team and R&D management both regionally and on division-level.
5. Perform concept and functional model work; coordination with New Product Development team, building concept models, testing and validating functional elements and building functional model.
6. Prototyping; coordination with R&D and prototype workshop on design, building and finishing for test.
7. Teaming with Project Management for responsibility of the validation of functional test.
8. Support structural testing with R&D team.
9. Support lifetime/fatigue testing with R&D team.
10. Responsible for the in-field test and evaluation of performance.
11. Responsible for the follow-up, reporting from test and facilitate/execute modifications.
12. In cooperation with R&D New Product Development team, PM and R&D management , responsible for final design evaluation of regional variants.
13. Provide support to the product needs, system release and cross-functional support for initial product release and for product maintenance.
14. Conduct and document match testing, as coordinated with the Lead Design Team.
15. Give input to the release documentation for technical specifications, CAD drawings, whole good and part numbers, assembly instructions, fit-up testing, Test reports, Cost and Product compatibility charts.
16. Assist the cross-functional team in competitor evaluations and How-to-Sell Kubota videos and marketing information.
17. Work with the NPD and Service Teams to define root-cause, development of containment and corrective actions and implementation.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING:
1.Bachelors of Science, Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
Microsoft Office Software skills (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and ERP/SAP preferred.
Experience in the specification, prototype build, and test of agricultural equipment.
Good interpersonal and communications skills within a cross-functional team, as well as sales minded and open minded personal qualities.
Experience in design review feedback through 3D CAD model evaluations and mark-ups.
Experience in evaluating and summarizing test data for vibration, FEA (Finite Element Analysis), thermal and acceleration applications.
Skilled at using engineering testing and data acquisition equipment.
Skilled at using engineering computing and measurement equipment to define performance characteristics.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)