Position: Senior-level .Net/C#/Web API client server Developer to join our service management team.
Project: External Data (ExD)
External Data team provides headless, web API-based services to internal systems that support mission-critical, high volume business functions like Quoting, Policy Servicing and Claims.
This role requires critical thinking strong technical development skills and expertise to drive the evolution of the applications within the External Data platform.
- Programming: C# & .NET
- Web Services: Web API, Other REST- and RESTful- based service development is acceptable
- Database: SQL Server, Stored Procedures, SQL query and .NET DB connectivity
-Unit Testing: Familiarity with unit testing and mocking, MSTest and Rhino Mocks
-.NET Core, GIT
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Containers and any experience with Cloud technologies is a plus.
General expectations include:
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fluid environment where priorities and deadlines can change.
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging technologies and trends in the areas of hardware, software, services and software development methods.
- Experience using RDBMS tools/technologies.
- Crisp interpersonal and communication skills that can adapt to the needs of the audience.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Good planning, organization, time management and situational awareness skills. Ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignments.
- Ability to work in a mixed software development work environment; e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Scrum.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)