Position: Sr. HelpDesk Tier II/III Analyst
Solutions Center Team, As a memember of the Solutions Center Global Team you will:
- Be a local site resource to resolve problems requiring face-to-face and/or local knowledge.
- Provide local site support analysts can expect to spend the majority of their time researching and resolving technical problems/issues and may be required to work as primary level 1/2 staff when local end users come with issues directly.
- Provide training and education of the local end user community at the site may be needed for IS systems and processes.
- Have responsibility for creating, updating and reviewing Solutions Center-owned knowledgebase documents related to the local site is expected.
- Work with vendors or third party companies for advanced IS troubleshooting, monitoring and installation may be required.
- Must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, this position will require frequent interaction with other members of the Solutions Center staff, other IS groups, and management.
- May need to travel to other sites to address end user issues and relationship needs may be required.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of, but not limited to, the following:
- Have extensive knowledge of, but not limited to the following
- Microsoft Windows 7/8.1/10 or other legacy operating systems
- Microsoft Office 2013 & 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari
- Microsoft Skype
- Foxit Reader and Adobe Products
- Apple iPhones/iPads and iOS and Android devices
- Forefront Endpoint Protection
- Windows Registry
- Cisco VPN Client
- Windows Internals
- Networking Fundamental
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Server Fundamentals
- HP Service Manager
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Have the ability to make a positive contribution in a team environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Practice empathic listening skills
- Have the ability to provide consistent, positive customer service
- Identify customer needs, manage expectations, and define appropriate next steps
- Proactively solve customer problems
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)