Position: Sr. C#/.Net Developer with SaaS experience
Do you consider yourself a self-starter with a get-it-done attitude who can work independently? If YES, this is the job for you!
ROLE: Work on project teams and with other stakeholders to create, implement, and maintain complex programs. The projects or operational support work might be related to Financial Systems, HR & Legal Systems, or Real Estate systems.
- Collaborate with business analysts to define functional specifications for complex software programs, components, and applications;
- Gather business requirements and design software solutions to automate manual processes and manage workflow;
- Develop complex programs using C# and various tools on the Microsoft .Net environment;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Conduct unit, integration, performance, systems, stress, and acceptance testing;
- Troubleshoot software defects in the test and production environments;
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation that reflects how the software was developed and will be maintained; and
- Develop reports and inter-process data transfer using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- C# & .Net Framework
- SQL Server; SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud deployments
- Iterative development and agile methodologies
- Test-driven development (TDD) processes
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Mulesoft integration experience
- Experience working in a large, enterprise IT organization
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)