Experis is partnered with the world's largest HR association in their search for a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team in Alexandria, VA.
Position title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Location: Alexandria, VA
Type: Full Time
The Network Administrator plays a key role in implementing the technology strategy in conjunction with the organization's infrastructure team by maintaining and managing servers and services to ensure security, integrity, efficiency, and availability of the organization's systems.
Configure, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot the following systems and services: network access control, radius authentication, azure services, load balancers, SIEM, intrusion prevention, enterprise backup and recovery, patch management, software key management, network monitoring, network attached storage, and file sharing.
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Cisco IOS and NX-OS
- Commvault Simpana Enterprise Backup Architecture
- Solarwinds Network Monitoring Software
- F5 Local Traffic Manager
- RSA Security Analytics
- Cisco Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)
- Microsoft Windows Software Update Service (WSUS)
- Microsoft Key Management Service (KMS)
- Microsoft Windows 7, 10, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- Azure Services
- Ability to communicate technical requirements into business language
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a collaboratively diverse team
- Ability to communicate at all levels, present ideas and take charge of projects
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)