I would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP to asif.ali atexperis.com
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Job Location: Reston, VA (100% Remote Job)
Job Type: 10+ months (with possibility of extension)
- As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, candidate will be responsible for complex software development including coding, managing small sections of ongoing projects and closely adhering to deadlines. Candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
- Candidate will ensure relationships with customers and cross-team members and are professional and meet expectations.
- Working within the Information Technology division and across the Operations and key business units.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer will analyze procedures, and design and implement solutions to attain high data quality and process automation.
- The Senior Full Stack Engineer will design, develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have designed, developed, implemented and tested, serverless software solutions in support of data quality and automation.
- The candidate will also possess technical skills and experience in the data management domain that will help their ability to design and develop elegant and efficient data processes and systems.
- Experience with automated testing of frontend and/or backend using Selenium or similar will be an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience with software development.
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tool sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Strong practical experience in NodeJS and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Demonstrated experience with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, RDS/DynamoDB/Neptune, CloudWatch, AWS CLI
- Possess technical skills and experience in the virtual infrastructure domain, specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Design and development experience in building and monitoring microservices Working experience on CI/CD using Jenkins/AWS Code pipeline Demonstrated experience in developing full stack solutions using NodeJS.
- Fundamentals in OO and computer science foundation principles. .
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns Working knowledge of automated testing Knowledge of systems analysis and design (including OOAD and UML), and database design
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and modern software engineering principles and practices
- High analytical skills and knack to develop tools for monitoring high frequency data services.
- Experience working on Agile teams with the scrum team member attitude - willingness to support the Team to be successful in any area necessary
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, React JS, Angular JS or Python development.
Ability to use:
- KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
- Appetite to Learn new things Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning
Bachelor's degree and/or other advanced degree(s) Relevant AWS or other professional certifications.
At Experis, we give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry. Along with competitive pay, benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, 401(k), and referral bonuses *Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!