Senior SEC Accountant
Greater Minneapolis, MN Area
Our successful Client is looking to add a Senior SEC Accountant to their growing team! In this role, you will play an integral part in the financial reporting function of a dynamic organization. You will be actively involved in all aspects of SEC document preparation and filing. To succeed, you must VERY hands-on and have solid knowledge of technical accounting in a very high-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business field - Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, etc.
- 4+ years' experience preparing and/or auditing SEC filings
- Some Public Accounting experience required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Possess a 'can-do, hands on' attitude
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with a fantastic and growing organization, apply now or send your resume to email@example.com! We look forward to discussing the opportunity with you in greater detail!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)