Experis is looking for a Scrum Master for a long term contract in our clients Arlington, VA office!
Job Description Overview:
This role is responsible for the planning and ensuring the execution of the project work activities is in accordance with client requirements, schedule and budget. The Scrum Master will be working with business stakeholders, project teams and other personnel to coordinate efforts of team members and contractors to deliver on implementation deadlines.
Technical Skills Required:
- 3+ years agile experience
- 2+ years experience with agile framework including JIRA, Confluence, and similar tools
- One of: PMI Agile Certified Professional, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Scrum Professional, IC Agile Certified Professional
- 2+ years agile experience with leading scrum teams and all ceremonies (daily standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, create JIRA user stories, dashboard, track and manage work in progress)
- Demonstrated experience to act as a change agent to promote Agile practices and processes
- Demonstrated experience to successfully lead and facilitate release planning, sprint review and project management
- Excellent problem solving skills and leadership ability
- Associates degree or 5 years relevant experience
- Professional Qualifications: Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Driving continuous improvements for the delivery teams.
- Facilitating project teams to resolve impediments, create culture of openness and collaboration.
- Coordinate project activities across agile teams to deliver value, support the Product Owner and Program Manager with agile toolset, project support and priorities
- Leveraging data to measure and track performance results and monitor progress across project lifecycle.
- Managing sprint reviews, scrum ceremonies and backlog to satisfy project requirements. Coach team members and project stakeholders in agile best practices to realize fullest potential for delivery.
- Additionally, this resource will work closely with development teams to determine level of effort and ensure product deliverables meet time-sensitive requirements. Monitor and report project progress and status to business stakeholders. The role will also involve assisting in the presentation of system demos and reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
Sound like a fit? Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)