SOX Program Leader
Greater Philadelphia Area
Our successful Client is looking to add a SOX Program Leader to their growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for will be responsible for developing the global SOX compliance strategy, program roadmap and plan, and executing on the plan to implement the SOX compliance program. This role will also provide oversight to audit activities as it relates to SOX or otherwise as needed. To succeed, you must VERY hands-on and team-oriented in nature.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 6+ years in Big Four and/or large public manufacturing company experience
- CPA is preferred - not required!
- Excellent communication skills - must be able to communicate findings to leadership in easy to understand manner
- Possess a 'can-do, hands on' attitude
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with a fantastic and growing organization, apply now or send your resume ! Sponsorship is available to current visa holders.
We look forward to discussing the opportunity with you in greater detail!