If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at email@example.com
This is Arti, Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: R&D Technician II
Location: HOPKINS, Minnesota 55345
Duration: 6 month
- Perform experiments and tests on a variety of projects as assigned by engineering.
- Participate as required within R&D on various engineering efforts for new product development.
- Assist in the generation of documentation (i.e. drawings, specs, procedures.)
- MS Word & Excel or SolidWorks
- Troubleshoot and suggest creative solutions to design and testing issues.
- Understanding of and ability to utilize electronic data collection systems and computer software packages and possibly ability to analyze data using basic statistics.
- Ability to prioritize work by determining the sequencing and timing of different jobs based on precedence and importance.
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices when performing all tasks that require such precautions.
- Create and Maintain accurate records to recreate desired build processes and designs.
- Willingness for active participation, active listening, interpreting, cooperation and flexibility to allow for a successful self-managed team.
- Be able to clearly communicate ideas, problems and solutions to engineers.
- Being a team player is a must for our team.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)