Hope you are doing well!
This is Shalini, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group Experis.
I will appreciate if you can please let me know your availability for the below opportunity;
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at
Project Coordinator/Administrative Support
Loc: 35 Progress Avenue, Nashua, NH - 03062 - Onsite
Dur: 04/19/2021 to 09/30/2021
Skills: mail processing support, routine electronic filing with adherence to record retention policies. Provide shipping / receiving support for office, including UPS / courier duties, Meetings, Inventory, Letters, Memos, RFI.
Job title: Project Coordinator/Administrative Support
- REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma and 1 year Project Coordinator/ and or administrative experience. Associate degree in Business desired. Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, project scheduling tools, field labor scheduling tools, Microsoft Sharesite and database applications. Ability to work independently. Good organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly. In-depth knowledge of company procedures and policies in order to perform a wide variety of administrative support without prior clearance. Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers. Must be able to follow or adhere to all safety required policies.
- RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL:
- Perform general office duties within District Office which requires knowledge of company procedures. Duties performed may include word processing, software support, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment, taking deliveries, equipment warranty returns, scheduling field labor, answering phones and greeting visitors for that location.
- Additionally, this position will take day to day direction from Senior Project Coordinator. Work involves a wide range of administrative support and work coordination to a variety of functions and processes. Tasks will require problem solving skills and exercise of judgment within precedent and subject to approval.
- PRINCIPAL DUTIES: GENERAL CLERICAL SUPPORT: provide all general administrative support to include mail processing support, routine electronic filing with adherence to record retention policies. Provide shipping / receiving support for office, including UPS / courier duties. Arrangements for special meetings/training on an as required basis.
- PROJECT-FACILITY SUPPORT: Provide a professionally-maintained office and inventory cage environment.
- WORD PROCESSING: provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.e. letters, memos, short proposals.
- CONTRACT BOOKING: provide installation contract change order booking support to include creation of required documents (certificates of insurance, liens and close out docs and electronic contract folder.
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Perform other administrative support as appropriate for the specific Job to include but not limited to project related activities: Record keeping of change order logs, Request for information documents (RFI) As-built tracking and Technical documents and data