4 month contract
Remote (based out of Seattle, WA)
We are seeking a Product Manager for a 4 month contract role with a leading client based out of Seattle, WA. In this role, the Product Manager will create training materials and support content creation workflows.
Services to be performed:
- Censhare book production workflow launch Training: creating training materials, as well as, track and coordinate project readiness with business teams.
- Censhare full launch User Acceptance Testing sessions (3): scheduling sessions, coordinating testing with business teams, bug prioritization and resolution with 3rd party developers.
iii. Overall launch readiness: continuous check-ins, establishing and tracking of milestones, communications and coordination with stakeholders.
- Extend the workflows: working with product and business stakeholders to define requirements that will allow the book production workflow to extend to literary translation use cases.
- Has successfully created training materials and can support the roll out of a new workflow
- Has conducted user acceptance testing, backlog prioritization, and bug resolution
- Has experience in tracking launch milestones and communicating with stakeholders
- Has defined requirements for a new product
- 2-3+ years of PM experience
Preferred Skills / Best v. Average:
- Has experience with book production workflow and digital asset management
- Has experience with Censhare or other content creation workflow tools
- Can convey complex ideas simply to align stakeholders across products
- Knows when to ask for help and recognizes when others need help
- Engenders trust and respect in all working relationships.
- Bachelor's degree