Title: Enterprise Community Manager/Relationship Manager
Duration: 12 months (with extensions to follow)
Location: 18850 N 56th Street Building 1 Arizona, USA 85054
- Digital Workplace-Collaboration Tools & Architecture is looking for an Enterprise Community Manager (Technology) /Relationship Manager to support the Social Intranet team
- in driving increased adoption to Amex's Social Intranet
- manage relationship with other ECMs as well as our Social Intranet hosting vendor
- identifying KPIs and solutions to maintain the health of the platform
- identifying KPIs and partner with ECMs to drive colleague engagement with the Social Intranet
- partner with key business stakeholders as well as community managers to drive strategic and tactical initiatives in the Social Intranet space.
- The candidate should have at least 3yrs of previous leadership experience in the area of influencing others and evangelizing the adoption of a Social Intranet platform. Candidate should be especially adept at driving adoption through metrics, presentations/training, developing, growing, and maintaining an online Enterprise community through which assistance, and support can be provided.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work on high impact projects tied to senior leadership's business goals and to join a fun, high performing team. We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical and strategic individual to join that is comfortable working in an autonomous environment.
Specifically, the Enterprise Community/Relationship Manager will:
- Support the Social Intranet on critical strategic initiatives.
- Lead internal reporting on progress made against team's analytics and current challenges/opportunities to help drive adoption.
- Partner with stakeholders and business partners to create and operationalize new strategies.
- Conduct training and demo sessions to increase the adoption of the Social Intranet.
- Proactively analyze daily usage and customers feedback to drive insights and recommendations.
- Act as SME / consultant for colleagues on best practices for the Social Intranet capabilities.
- Work with support engineers during incidents to drive resolution.
- Manage 3rd party vendors to improve support quality and extend user journey within the Social Intranet Platform.
- Work on ad hoc initiatives that support business unit and enterprise wide goals.
The candidate must have:
- Ability to build relationships and partner with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience with Social Intranet.
- Experience with Cloud platforms i.e. AWS, Azure.
- 1 to 2 years previous experience Support Engineer i.e. driving Support cases, incident management, RCA's).
- 3 to 5 years previous experience Relationship Manager.
- Experience with administering SAAS platform.
- Experience with analytics and BI Tools.
- Basic Networking experience.
- Experience of being escalation contact.
- Outstanding Soft Skills/Intra-personal skills.
- 2 to 3 years working on an Agile team.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience working with Jive (SAAS) Hosted and Cloud - JIVE IS MUST HAVE.