An immediate opportunity exists for a candidate with solid experience leading formal IT projects focused on data center operations and technologies, to join our team. Due to an unprecedented period of growth, we have a LONG-TERM PROJECT opportunity in the SAN JOSE, CA area for an IT/NETWORK PROJECT MANAGER.
- The selected candidate will work with internal staff to drive projects focused on building and maintaining data center technology including servers and external customer support
- Design and implementation of WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Mange computer networks and systems
- Troubleshoot and re-mediate technical issues on servers
- Support end-users via telephone, email, chat, and in person.
- Utilize remote monitoring and management tools to ensure system performance and up-time.
- ALL candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience leading formal projects
- In depth knowledge of Linux with a focus on Redhat/CentOS/Ubuntu
- Strong knowledge of Storage Technology, both local and hosted, including design, implementation, maintenance, upgrade / transition planning and execution
- Strong knowledge of NFS. Experience with networking (Troubleshooting, DNS, protocols, firewalls, hardware and software)
- Strong knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, Docker, etc.)
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of both public licensed and Commercial-off-the-Shelf software tools
- Excellent user interface / interpersonal / written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Works effectively with all levels of employees and management
ALL candidates MUST be available to work on-site in the SAN JOSE, CA area post Covid. NO EXCEPTIONS. Telecommuting is NOT available for this role post Covid.
Please submit resumes in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.