Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist in identifying a Business Integration Analyst 1.
- .Net/Metastorm Developer Junior
- automated test development and execution experience preferred
- Business Integration Analysts (1s) have been trained in systems development and/or training methodologies and may possess a security clearance.
Business Integration Analyst (1)s apply their strong analytical and technical skills to assist in implementing business solutions. Business Integration Analysts are directed to exercise core skills on projects, or they may direct small teams. A Business Integration Analyst (1) is qualified to perform tasks such as:
- Document an organization's current business process flows
- Design, code and test functional components of information systems according to project specifications
- Identify and document functional requirements for information systems
- Develop project documentation and user training materials according to program specifications
- Conduct user training sessions
- Prepare communications plans
- Produce database extracts
- Provide technical support to software development teams
- Perform program management support tasks, such as status reporting and work plan maintenance
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Clearance Required: Top Secret (required to start)