Azure .Net Developer
Work for a multi-national leader in oil & gas! Our client is looking for a .Net Developer experienced with Azure, to join their team. This is a great role for a forward-thinking developer who enjoys complicated challenges in a fast-paced, growing environment
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver with the ability to see a problem and think analytically and logically to develop and create the most efficient solution possible. Must be able to think outside the box and solve challenging problems in unconventional ways. Excellent communication skills are required, along with the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences. Will be working together with an Agile team, but also capable of managing multiple tasks from start to finish alone when needed.
If you are interested in Azure and Cloud technologies and a desire to continually improve your skill set, this role is for you!
Location: Spring / Woodlands area
Duration: 1 year contract with high likelihood to extend
- 3+ years of experience in building highly scalable and reliable Azure cloud services leveraging App Services, Service Bus, Azure SQL DB, Azure API Management and other PAAS components.
- 3+ years of experience working on an Agile team and following Agile processes like SCRUM and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Deep understanding and experience developing REST services with .NET
- Good understanding of web authentication and authorization methods including Oauth2 and OpenId Connect.
- Experience with Azure AD and multi-tenant applications.
- Experience with both Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Experience of PowerShell coding and execution
- General networking/network security understandings such as Address Space, CIDR notation, subnet, protocol, routing, NSG, VPN, etc.
- Data privacy and encryption
- Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and Queues
- Good knowledge in SQL Server development including T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions.
- Proficient in Test Driven development (TDD) using tools such as Microsoft Unit Test.
- Good knowledge of fundamental frameworks including Unity, Entity, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)