.Net Developer - Financial Applications
Work for a multi-national industry leader on a long-term project in the Houston area in Texas!
Looking for a self-directed individual with strong analytical and customer service skills to join our team in the Financial Applications organization. The focus of the group is the IDEAS financial application suite (experience with similar financial applications will be considered!). IDEAS is a financial accounting system that is primarily used by the Upstream to provide basic financial, cost center, joint venture, and project accounting for sites and affiliates.
Job Description: Job Title: Financial Applications / .NET Developer
Looking for a technical professional with strong software development skills to be a .NET developer in an agile team in the Financial Applications organization. The focus of the group is the IDEAS application suite. IDEAS is a financial accounting system that is primarily used by the Upstream to provide basic financial, cost center, joint venture, and project accounting for sites and affiliates.
- Preferred primary skill area of Application Development with an attained primary stage two or three
- Understand collaborative development techniques and manage work in TFS environment
- Technically support application business analysts & help other developers during sprint execution
- Resolve technical issues and develop new interfaces/reports for the IDEAS application suite
- Be a member of an agile Scrum team.
- Installation & Configuration of vendors service pack updates to IDEAS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience developing using Microsoft .NET Framework
SQL Server Database Services:
- Relational database understanding
- Complex queries creation
- DB schema maintenance
- Stored procedures/functions development
Web development experience:
- Object Oriented Design patterns and Architectural patters. In example: MVC
- Experience integrating with RESTfull APIs
- Experience working with applications lifecycle support tool, desired TFS (Team Foundation Server) or Git
- Experience supporting & developing new features for financials systems
- Experience working with Integration tools (ETL) or Reporting tools
- Experience working with application lifecycle support tool, desired TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)