Looking for a new Web Developer opportunity? Experis, part of Manpower Group, is recruiting for a Web Developer role for a client in the Nashville, TN area. You can see it: you're working in a position where you're empowered to do new things in new ways. Where you can use your smarts to make a difference in a variety of projects. Where you'll have opportunities for growth. You're also earning pay worthy of your expertise and can depend on a full benefits package. If that's your vision, Experis has work for you.
You offer your unique skills and experiences. And Experis offers something unique for you. We work with you to match you to opportunities that allow you to do things differently, get ahead and build a lifelong career.
In this Web Developer role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work both independently and with team members to deliver high quality web based solutions to business challenges that delight our customers.
- Deliver work that is accomplished efficiently while adhering to internal processes and meeting the requirements agreed upon with our business stakeholders.
- The responsibilities can range from application support to fix or enhance current systems to larger project development that greatly improves our ability to price, sell, and support our products.
Are you interested? This Web Developer role requires:
- Min 5 years relevant experience with increasing depth and breadth of responsibilities.
- Associates degree, bachelors preferred
- Full stack Angular (version 1.x) and/or Backbone, CSS, .net, c#
- Visual Studio application development environment, web-api basis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Process orientation with experience with full SDLC methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your skills to make a difference.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)