Experis IT is looking for multiple .Net Developers for a Contract to Hire role in Newtown Square PA. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a fast paced, results driven team with an industry leader in Healthcare. Please see below for the job description and tech stack needed. Thanks and we look forward to working with you.
Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method. The roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery. With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
Solid understanding of foundational software development concepts
NET Web API/MVC
Desired Additional Skills:
Experience with Azure, Terraform and other DevOps related skills
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed.
- Works with less structured, more complex issues.
- Serves as a resource to others.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines:
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Translates concepts into practice.
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others.
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience.
Minimum Educational Background / Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)