.NET UI Developer
12 month contract | Remote
** W2 ONLY ** NO C2C **
What you'll achieve
As a .NET UI Developer you will work on a high volume, customer facing, ecommerce ecosystem with annual revenue over 90 billion. You will create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies. You will collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers, designers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies
- Fine-tune experiences to provide best-in-class performance and accessibility
- Elevate technology and consistently apply best practices for continuous improvement
- Excel in a fast-paced agile environment, in small groups and individually, delivering on multiple priorities with little supervision
- Be responsible for and fully own the products you create with your team
- Lead and Mentor other engineers across different skill levels
Essential Requirements - Recent, relevant experience in
- Concepts and practical application of Accessibility, SEO, and Performance for modern Web Applications.
- Building APIs/MicroServices/Micro-Front-Ends
- Test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Modern programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc. (C# .NET/.Net Core preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience in relevant field
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.