Work as part of an agile team responsible for participating in the design, development, and testing of healthcare web applications and interfaces/integrations. Software Development Engineers work on support of and enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Participate in the design and development of healthcare web applications and interfaces/integrations.
- Be part of hosted web applications development team using Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server.
- Work with Product Owners as part of a Scrum team to drive features and specifications, architecture design, implementation, and other software development responsibilities.
- Participate in code and design reviews and provide coaching to other members of the team.
- Assist in the Troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes.
- Adhere to established guidelines within the Scrum Team.
- Create and update technical documents
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Excellent Node.JS skills
- Excellent ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC and C# skills
- REST Web API hands-on knowledge
- NoSQL database experience (MongoDB)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrates competency by maintaining positive, collaborative, and constructive attitude.
- Understands and practices the principles of effective teamwork.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and meet productivity and quality standards.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work concurrently on diverse projects.
- Maintain high standards for accuracy, professionalism, productivity and confidentiality.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)