.NET (Dotnet) Developer / Multi-Year Contract / Clifton Forge, VA
*MUST BE LOCAL to the area*
The Senior .NET Developer is expected to take a lead role within the team; develop/enhance/maintain .NET code, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, prioritizing work effectively, addressing production issues in a timely manner, and writing system documentation when required. The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical and business requirement discussions.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Ability to develop applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Java, Java Script, JQuery, and CSS.
- Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Enforce standards and best practices.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply to the job posting so we can ensure your resume is reviewed and considered for the appropriate role. If you are interested in something more specific or future opportunities in your area, please send a Word-Formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience. All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared without your prior approval.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)