Title/Role: .NET Application Developer
Engagement Type: Full-Time | Direct Hire
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 Base Salary + Benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Locations: Nashville, TN
Start Date: ASAP
This individual will assist with the development and maintenance of detailed computer program design, coding, testing, debugging and implementation as required by project goals. In addition, the .NET Application Developer will identify and resolve computer information system application malfunctions to assure continuity of service for supported business functions.
- Must be able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement.
- Participate in requirement analysis and definition.
- Prepare code documentation in support of program development.
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures.
- Debug, test and install new application programs.
- Debug and test existing application programs.
- Develop test procedures and test platforms for programs and/or programming functions.
- Make modifications to existing systems.
- Confer with departments to identify software/reporting needs.
- Manage systems project timelines as they relate to programming.
- Assure system documentation by directing the writing of detailed descriptions of the system components.
- Create the training modules for user groups.
- Develop and implement software solutions that will empower the users as well as boost the overall operational efficiencies.
- Perform ad hoc reports on demand.
- Monitor the integrity of scheduled reports/tasks and jobs ensuring the proper flow of data into tables, updates, etc…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
- At least 2-5 years of total development experience in web-related technologies.
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC, at least 1 year using the 4-4.5 framework.
- 2+ years of experience with any of the front-end libraries, like Knockout, Angular JS, and etc…
- 2+ years of experience using C#.
- 2+ years of experience with Web Services (WCF & Web API), Web Forms, and XML.
- 1+ years of transact SQL experience writing complex stored procedures, triggers, DTS packages.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 a plus.
- Knowledge of insurance applications a plus.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)