If you love to learn new technologies, enjoy working in a client facing environment and have mastered functional requirements and functional testing then we want to talk to you!!
Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist them in identifying a Mobile Techno/Functional Consultant for their end client in Arlington, VA.
Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance and be local to Washington DC area. Work location is Remote while the Coronavirus pandemic "work from home" restrictions are in place but will move back to Rosslyn, VA with no travel required.
Top 3 Skills:
- Client experience
- Functional requirements
- Functional testing
FAR: Atlantic has an integrated web-based system that unifies all of their supply chain functions using commercial off the shelf (COTS) products and leading commercial practices. Worldwide usage has over 30,000 users and used at over 260 offices and satellite offices around the world. FAR: Atlantic provides an efficient, accountable and measurable way to support the procurement, storage, shipment, tracking and tracing of items around the world.
- Lead the support of the technical implementation and maintenance of software product delivery.
- Work closely with clients, team members, and end users, develop a thorough understanding of stakeholder requirements and then apply industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design and maintain an optimal solution that supports the client's business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- It is a highly client facing role.
- Build a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and lead them to adoption of the best solution.
Lead a team of analysts and developers to:
- Work with the team and clients to develop business requirements and designs related to supply chain systems including: Peoplesoft, iOS, and Android applications.
- Work with the team and clients to maintain and update system applications.
- Work with end users to gather feedback, increase adoption and prioritize future release enhancements.
- Communicate issues with developers during testing.
- Plan and lead SDLC for existing suite of applications.
- Develop training materials for end users on the system changes being implemented.
- Experience writing functional requirements, functional design documents, and functional system testing.
- Ability to troubleshooting applications, particularly integrations between systems.
- Experience creating system training materials and conducting end-user training sessions.
- Experience building or supporting mobile applications.
- Experience running client meetings.
- Problem-solver; team player; desire to learn something new.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)