If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Materials Manager
Location: 1700 South Progress Parkway, West Point, GA - 31833
Duration: (Direct placement for the best fit candidate. Otherwise, 3 month CTH)
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- 6-8 years' experience within a manufacturing environment. JIT preferred.
- 6 years of practical experience/solid working knowledge with ERP/MRP systems in a production environment
- Familiarity with lean principles, six sigma and Kaizen
- APICS certification CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) or CPIM (Certified in Production & Inventory Management) Preferred.
- Solid working knowledge using MRP and ERP systems required.
- Must communicate in a professional, accurate, concise, and prompt manner with internal and external customers; must demonstrate effective communication to upper management as well.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities, all demanding attention to detail, thoroughness, and a high sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proven Leadership skills - capability to lead change in a team environment across multiple sites.
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control and shipping and receiving.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Responsible for the management of material, transportation and inventory needs of the plant. Accountable for meeting monthly goals and analyzing the performance of each measurable, while administering the department in an efficient and cost effective manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Materials Management.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)