We have an Excellent job opportunity for Marketing Manager with one of our clients, based out of Bellevue, WA . Please let me know if you would be interested to discuss further in detail about this position. You can respond back to this email along with your updated resume and contact details. Let me know of the best time when we can connect over the call.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Bellevue , WA
Duration: 6 Months
General JD: Tracking and Rhythm of the Business (ROB) Process: Predictable, efficient operations management to maximize the ability to drive the business with high impact marketing and deliver against our accountabilities including Customer and Partner Experience (CPE). Pursue the rigorous quarterly 13 week ROB milestones in each quarter.
- 1. Manage Budgets and Financial Tracking and Reporting
- 2. Tracking, Scorecard, Analytics, Dashboard Management
- 3. Operational Excellence on MBP, CHIP, and other tools
- 4. Manage Logistics, Documentation, and Tracking of WW Marketing Programs
- 5. Rhythm of the WW Business.
Top 3 Skills
- Someone who has really strong analytical and data quality in excel
- Someone who understand MSFT Power BI tools so they can take complex and related data and leverage power BI to drive visual business insight
- Someone who has the ability to understand/support/drive process; not new process but someone who can snap into a business and drive scale/efficiency around it
Sr. US IT Recruiter
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)