A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Technician - 3rd Shift (9:00PM - 5:15AM).
The Manufacturing Tech II is responsible for the following:
- Independently sets-up, operates, maintains and adjusts manufacturing equipment to ensure proper product manufacturing, according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Weighs and mixes ingredients of various products.
- Read, comprehend and complete manufacturing paperwork required for batch record processing, including labels, log books and production batch records.
- Perform the math calculations required for batch processing using the metric system, such as determining loss amounts, process yields and accountabilities and reconciliations.
- Visually monitor product, perform in-process product sampling/testing and analyze samples for quality.
- Maintain accurate sampling reports, manufacturing reports, cleaning logs and usage logs to ensure accountability.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 2 years machine operator/manufacturing and/or mechanical experience
- GMP experience preferred
- 1 year mixing experience desired
- Strong communication skills
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)