Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
1. Works cooperatively with R&D, Process Development, Quality, Production, Regulatory, Equipment Engineering, Supply Chain, and Marketing to ensure project success.
2. Successfully contributes to both new product development teams and product support, typically including the following activities: process capability studies, process development, Six Sigma and Value Improvement projects, report preparation and process/test documentation.
3. Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments.
4. Designs, procures, and fabricates equipment tooling and fixtures.
5. Performs troubleshooting on new and existing products/process problems as related to design, material, or processes.
6. Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from test results.
7. Completes and manages Capital Equipment Request Authorizations (CERAs).
8. Prepares standard reports/documents to communicate results to the technical community.
9. May lead cross-functional project teams.
10. Identifies, implements, and manages equipment requirements to support production goals.
11. Trains and/or provides work direction to operators/technicians.
BS: Engineering realm
Manufacturing environment needed
2-5 years' experience as a Manufacturing Engineer supporting lines
**Please apply directly or submit resume to Alyssa. Broussard@experis.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)