The person hired for the position of Manufacturing Engineer will be able to work with moderate direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for initiating and conducting defined technical tasks usually associated with Process and Product Understanding within a manufacturing environment.
Additional Job Description
* Create routings by conducting time studies and entering into our ERP
* Understand material structure (e.g. read prints) and manufacturing processes to build correct build of materials.
* Understand lean principles to highlight and eliminate waste or non-value work.
* Supports site and focus factory resources with process improvements
* Reports project implementation and status to appropriate person
- 4 year degree ((industrial, manufacturing, mechanical)
- 1 year experience engineering required (industrial, manufacturing, mechanical)