Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the manufacturing industries. We are looking to help our client to identify Security Analyst based out of Houston, Texas.
Title: Security Analyst - IT Auditor
Location: Neartown, Houston, Texas [100% Remote Role Due to Covid]
Type: Full Time Permanent Role
- Our classic candidate will be someone who is swift and keen while conducting, monitoring and assisting with security audits.
- Responsible for vulnerability testing, security awareness and risk analysis; Focussed and apt with methods and variances to mitigate data loss security breaches.
- As a part of this role, candidate has to be someone who is passionate about data, auditing, analysis and resourcing.
- Will have to accumulate, assemble and organize data from multiple sources and mapping it accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Finance or related field; equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience, including SQL queries and report writing, Excel and/or PHP required
Tools and Skills:
- Audit and Assessment
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- SOX Compliance Audits
- Health Insurance.
- And Much more.