If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at 612-246-3934 ext 7113
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Internal Logistics Supervisor
Location: Burlington, IA - 52601
Duration: up to 12 months
4:30PM-3:00 M-T, 4:30-9:00PM Fri 2nd shift (Overtime as required)
6AM-4:30 PM M-T, 6AM-11AM Fri 1st shift (Overtime as required)
Planning, implementation and maintenance of the manufacturing activities of a specific area. Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs.
Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace
1) Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature.
2) Follows established procedures and drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.
3) Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.
4) Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
5) Other related duties as assigned.
Accountable for managing people, setting direction and deploying resources.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
*Routine testing for Finished Product, In-process and Incoming raw material testing with minimal supervision (Testing might include sampling and handling samples up to 20 lbs.)
*Collaborate in a fast-paced team environment, working within and across different groups
*Maintain accurate documentation of work product
*Participate in laboratory investigations method development activities for new products and procedures
*Follow standard operating procedures and keep current on all mandatory training
*Other duties as assigned Education: GED or higher, however, Bachelor degree within science discipline is preferred. Would also prefer lab
Follow us on Twitter
Friend us on FaceBook
Find us on LinkedIn