If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at 612-246-3934 ext 7113
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Internal Logistics Supervisor
Location: Burlington, IA - 52601
Duration: up to 12 months
- 4:30PM-3:00 M-T, 4:30-9:00PM Fri 2nd shift (Overtime as required)
- 6AM-4:30 PM M-T, 6AM-11AM Fri 1st shift (Overtime as required)
Planning, implementation and maintenance of the manufacturing activities of a specific area. Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs.
Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace
1) Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature.
2) Follows established procedures and drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.
3) Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.
4) Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
5) Other related duties as assigned.
Accountable for managing people, setting direction and deploying resources. Results are primarily achieved through the work of others and typically depend on the manager's ability to influence and negotiate with internal or external partners where formal authority is not held.
Team supervisor of experienced administrative, operative, technical and/or non-professional roles, focusing on team completion of assignments and routines
Accountable for meeting day-to-day and short-term targets by setting priorities for the team and ensuring task completion that impacts the immediate team
Takes action to monitor and manage costs related to own work and that of the team.
Makes more impactful contributions to the team or area performance, generally through achievement of short-and possibly medium-term goals.
Knowledge & Application
Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager.
Has working knowledge of a single area and acquires depth of expertise in more than one team within an area; is on track to becoming an area or discipline expert.
Uses judgment to identify, troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems.
Exchanges standard technical or nontechnical information with colleagues and immediate superiors and/or customers.
Acting as a formal supervisor, reviews routine work product from own team and escalates work problems for approval.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!