Integration Architect - Middleware (Multiple Position)
Client has two work locations: Richardson, TX 75081 / Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
12+ months contract with extension - W2/C2C
This role is responsible for developing architectural blueprints/service patterns, assessing projects for the applicability of enterprise services, applying enterprise thinking to drive value beyond the current project and for delivering high quality estimates, design and project deliveries.
- Minimum of 10 years recent and related experience as a Technical lead developing middleware integration solution or as an Architect, architecting large scale federated systems.
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4+ years of experience with architectural abstractions and design patterns.
- 4+ years of experience with object-oriented modeling principles (inheritance, polymorphism) and methods (use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.).
- 4+ years of Experience with mobile platforms, web applications, middleware/services/APIs
- 3+ years of extensive experience designing complex integrations with a focus on performance engineering and loose coupling utilizing APIs and Services
- 3+ years of experience with any or all of the following: Agile/Scrum Development & Management, Scaled Agile Framework, Iterative
Please share your updated resume and expected hourly rate to email@example.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)