IT Project Manager:
The IT Project Manager - Real Estate Infrastructure
The PM will be responsible for managing and executing Project/Program delivery on infrastructure technologies for build-outs.
The objective of this role is to ensure that all assigned Projects/Programs are managed within budget, scope and timelines, and follow standards. Must be local to Irving area to be onsite of projects buildings.
The candidate will be responsible for managing their assigned Projects/Programs to deliver infrastructure technology by working with multiple technology streams. Client interaction, effective stakeholder management, reporting and escalating risks and issues to their IT Project Group Manager are also part of this role.
The role is governed by global project management standards following internal project management methodology and has standard tools and processes to follow, with support and oversight provided by the Project Office and helpdesk functions.
Must Have Qualifications:
* Minimum of 8-10 years' experience as a technology project manager in waterfall environment. Agile exp is preferred
* Candidate must be an effective leader that can effectively manage meetings, drive results and handle risk and conflict resolution.
* Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects at any given time.
* Candidate could be working on multiple large scale technology projects including:
Windows 10 Migration, Real Estate Projects, End User Computing
* Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project Plan
* Seasoned PM with solid technology experience
* Excellent written communication and presentation skills. Go getter, detail oriented, problem solver that is effective at conflict resolution and proper escalation.
* Team player, team builder and eager to learn and grow and seeking long term position.