IT Project Manager - Ecommerce
Portland, OR 97220
As a member of the Information Technology Team, the IT Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects within the IT Department in support of the Client Business Plan.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; 7 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position requires an active or current certification in either Agile or PMI (PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP)
- Knowledge of IT project management methodologies and lifecycles.
- Ecommerce experience
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies: ability to manage development teams and projects utilizing agile and scrum methodology.
- Office software skills: ability to use the Internet, e-mail, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to apply project management skills: establishing objectives, timelines, and deadlines; action planning to meet deadlines; evaluating project status compared to objectives.
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills: listening to, interpreting, and meeting the needs of others; diagnosing and rectifying problems.
- Ability to apply organization skills: developing and using systems for organizing and keeping track of information and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets.
- Ability to lead and influence others without formal authority.
- Knowledge of meeting facilitation principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of customer service techniques and principles.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to work under stressful circumstances and deadline pressure.
- Ability to write business correspondence, bulletins, reports, and procedures; communicate and gather information across individuals, departments, and external parties (interface); demonstrate considerable tact and diplomacy in dealing with others; maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to communicate information across different individuals, departments, and external parties.
- Ability to collaborate across members of the same team and cross functional teams alike.