Title: Editor/Digital Creative Specialist I
Location: 501 Westlake Park Boulevard, Houston TX 77079
Support publication of news-based website for employees.
Plan and maintain editorial/publication schedule.
Ensure overall editorial soundness of work.
Write and edit news articles and other content.
Perform research and fact-checking.
Develop sources for stories. Interview and follow-up with sources. Solicit reviews and obtain approvals.
Facilitate collaboration with our client businesses and communicators.
Establish and maintain liaison roles with other communications professionals and departments to leverage and align internal and external and internal messaging
Follow editorial, brand, and web style, standards and formats.
Ensure that content is aligned with company's values, objectives and initiatives.
Maintain awareness regarding company's organization and structure.
Become an expert user of relevant content management systems and other software tools and systems.
Collaborate in continuous improvement of front-end website and back-end publishing platform.
Generate ideas for content, features and functionality.
Engage in a variety of special projects, as assigned.
Requirements Bachelor's degree required, preferably in communications, journalism, marketing, advertising, public relations or related field; other relevant education and experience considered.
Strong writing, editing and reporting skills.
Ability to work quickly and consistently, managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
Ability to quickly write clear, concise, compelling and engaging copy.
Enthusiasm for digital communications and the current digital media landscape.
Creative and energetic.
High enthusiasm for your work.
Entry level IT Technician
Do you have an A+ certification you would like to put to use or 1-2 years' IT experience? Are you open to short-term project during the holidays?
Our client is building a team for a short-term project to upgrade firmware and hardware on laptops. Must have reliable transportation to drive to various locations around the Houston area.
Pay is entry-level, hourly, W2. Some training will be provided.
Schedule is Monday - Friday, standard business hours, maybe some weekends.
Attaching mics to laptop
Scanning the asset tag and serial number
A+ certification or minimum 1 year experience in IT
Professional appearance and demeanor
Asset tracking experience a plus
Experience with ServiceNow a
Job Summary Senior Full Stack .Net Developer Location: Houston, TX - *currently remote but will need to be onsite in the future* Use Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, .Net core, ASP.NET, SQL
Front End experience in Java script, Angular, Knockout, HTML, CSS etc. Serve as technical expert on development projects with 5+ years of experience. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design Support, maintain, and document software functionality Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs Required Experience: 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in software development BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required Strong knowledge of C#, .Net Standard/Core, Front End experience in React.JS,Node.JS Java script, Angular, Knockout, HTML, CSS etc..
Network Security Engineer
*currently remote but must be onsite in Houston TX eventually, possible contract to hire opportunity*
Education: Bachelors degree preferred or 10+ years of relevant experience
Certifications: Advanced level networking and security certifications such as PCNSE, CCNP, CEH or CASP, or equivalent.
The ideal candidate will be required to perform networking tasks and will often be required to work independently. Candidates should have 6-9 years of experience in the following:
· Configuring network devices such as a switch, router, access point, or firewall.
· Creating, maintaining firewall security policies
· Create detailed topology diagrams and technical documentation
· Assist in maintaining and tracking support licenses
· Assist with improvements to the firewall to optimize performance and availability
· Administer the management plane (users, groups, roles, logging, reporting)
· Troubleshooting connectivity issues.
· Configure and maintain routing on firewalls
· Configure and maintain IPSEC tunnels with remote sites
· Monitor firewall performance and integrity
· Resolve issues through troubleshooting and inspection of infrastructure.
· Experience in mentoring junior staff
· Ability to plans small moderately complex projects
· Configure security zones and interfaces (physical and logical)
· Configuration of advanced next-gen firewall features such as URL filtering, application filtering, and threat prevention.
· Configure security zones and interfaces (physical and logical)
· Configuring security groups
· Deploying and Configuring URL filtering, Threat Prevention, AutoFocus, User-ID, Global Protect or Wildfire
· Deploying and Configuring Panorama Appliance
· Manage remote firewall configuration setting via Panorama
· Develop and Deploy Security Policies from Panorama
· Experienced in BGP and complex OSPF routing in PAN-OS
· Experienced inspection of SSL encrypted traffic
· Experienced in HA designs and failover techniques that minimize interruption.
· Expert troubleshooting of system performance issues and root cause
· Advanced knowledge of data loss prevention (DLP), Intrusion Detection systems (IDS), and Intrusion Prevention systems (IPS)
· Leads large implementation teams without oversight
· Plans and designs large complex deployments
· Conduct product and vendor research, and present recommendations to management.
The ideal candidate will be able to assist in the planning and deployment of complex network security projects.
-Sitecore Admin, server admin skills
-needs strong junior programmer skills particularly with C#, .Net, Visual Studio
-apply patches, configure logs, patch updates, configuration of existing system, sitecore solutions, make sure the system is up and running, performancing tuning and operations
-someone that would work with DBAs, basic SOLAR experience
some experience with DevOPs
Responsible for ensuring system and performance of the SiteCore platform.
Responsible for incident management for SiteCore by ensuring incidents, service requests, and problems from all business units are resolved quickly
Ensure complete and accurate backups of the SiteCore environments happen on a regular basis
Solid communication skills
Follow us on Twitter
Friend us on FaceBook
Find us on LinkedIn