IT Audit/SOX Manager
Greater Philadelphia Area
Our successful Client is looking to add an IT Audit/SOX Manager to their growing team! In this role, you will be participating in all aspects of the SOX program and the company's Internal Control Continuous Monitoring process primarily focusing on IT General Controls related risks and controls, including but not limited to planning, risk assessments, testing, review and follow-up to ensure resolution of any identified To succeed, you must VERY hands-on and team-oriented in nature.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 6+ years in Big Four and/or large public manufacturing company experience
- CPA, CISA, CISSP certifications a huge plus!
- Excellent communication skills - must be able to communicate findings to leadership in easy to understand manner
- Possess a 'can-do, hands on' attitude
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with a fantastic and growing organization, apply now or send your resume ! Sponsorship is available to current visa holders.
We look forward to discussing the opportunity with you in greater detail!