We have multiple job opportunities in the Atlanta, GA area for Healthcare Business Analysts with a background in Payor/Provider finances.
Healthcare Business Analyst (Payor/Provider Finance)
Our clients are large health care systems and hospitals. We work with them to on-board and process data to improve their clinical documentation and revenue cycle processes and outcomes. The person hired for the position of Healthcare Business Analyst will work within a cross-functional team to load, process, QA & deliver clinical and financial reports to external clients. This individual will also participate in data intake discussions with external clients and assisting with data mapping. The individual hired will work with external clients, and consulting, sales and development teams to identify enhance the customer's experience, improve existing processes and enhance the product offering.
- Possess a Bachelors degree or higher,
- or a High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of three (3) years experience as a business analyst, in lieu of a Bachelors degree.
- Minimum three years in a provider or payor healthcare setting.
- Healthcare experience and working with a team of developers.
- Proven ability to maintain superior customer and employee relations in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with quality assurance fundamentals is given strong preference.
- Strong time management skills as well as the initiative to resolve problems by communicating promptly and driving project forward.
- Strong interpersonal skills and judgment in order to interact effectively with a broad spectrum of people, both individually and in groups.
- Creative and original thinker.
- Preferred Qualifications: Preferred one(1) year of client facing experience within the health care industry
Be a part of what's next!
"The successful candidate will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States"
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)