Experis has an immediate need for a LONG TERM CONTRACT Graphic Designer/PowerPoint for our IT client in NC with an option to work partly REMOTE.
Our Fortune 100 client is interested in meeting candidates with a passion for developing communications assets that deliver clear messages in innovate formats across multiple target audiences with consistency while maintaining corporate brand guidelines. To be successful you have these essentials:
Working with the Customer Experience Lab research team this role will work collaboratively to develop visual communications to be presented to leadership up to the CMO level.
You will be taking research and flat presentation slide and transforming them into dazzling communication vehicles while building a story with the why, the how, and benefits.
Deliverables will focus on but not be limited to PowerPoint presentations (Advanced skills highly desired-animations, transitions etc.)
Infographics, Demand Generation banners and some video capabilities, editing-adding text and call to action items etc.
What you will do:
- Maintain an organized portfolio for all of our projects (timelines, details, process, decks, etc.)
- Create compelling presentations that can be shared at the leadership level
Additional qualifications for success:
- Min 3 years experience in digital asset delivery from PowerPoint presentations to Info graphics to Video. (Experience with video editing a plus.)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Microsoft PowerPoint, and/or Keynote,
- Self-driven and disciplined with time & project management; highly organized with a get things done attitude.
-Collaborative, you listen, understand the organization and program level goals driving messaging.
- Customer focused, you immerse yourself in focusing on customer needs and asks, translating insights into actions. You know how to develop communications that will resonate and solve their needs.
- Research driven, you explore multiple sources to support solid quantifiable messaging to the audience.
- Creative, you know how to catch the eye of the audience while clearly delivering pertinent information supporting initiates, programs or research findings. You can visualize data to create output decks.
- Creative problem solving skills with a laser-like focus on customers, regardless of the context; and are driven to do whatever it takes to deliver exceptional communication assets.
- Flexible, adaptive to change while being curious, empathetic and driven to produce results.
- Detail-oriented with a thorough and creative approach to message delivery.
Please send your resume in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)