Jefferson Wells is seeking a Fleet Manager Process Migration Professional for one of our clients in the Metro Detroit area.
The client is in process of migrating the management of the fleet and corresponding processes internally and is looking to have this consultant facilitate and manage the entire process. The vehicle fleet is comprised of approximately 150 vehicles (e.g. passenger vehicles, dump trucks, loaders, vacuum trucks, generators, portable pumps, backhoes, heavy equipment, etc.).
The consultant will be responsible for the entire Fleet Management Process Migration.
- Responsible for writing-intensive processes pertaining to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and standard work instruction (SWIs)
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to support the migration process
- Working with and supporting the Project Manager
- Miscellaneous other tasks
- Minimum of 6 years fleet management experience, preferably within industrial, manufacturing or related industries
- Experience with contracts
- Strong project management skills required to manage the migration/transition timelines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
If this excellent opportunity interest you, please apply today! We look forward to speaking with you soon.
At Jefferson Wells, we've built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk & compliance, tax, finance & accounting and business optimization. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup. Jefferson Wells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.